Detroit JC Jet Box
CONTACT – DETROIT JET BOX:
FLAT ROCK STADIUM
28300 Evergreen St.
Flat Rock, MI 48134
The Detroit JC JET BOX baseball team competes in the CAN-AM Windsor League and the national NABF Regional and World Series Tournament, Adult Major Division.
NATIONAL TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- NABF Major Division Champs:
- 1997, 2007, 2009
- NABF Major Division Runner Up
- 1976, 1989, 2006, 2010, 2011
- NABF Major Division Final Four
- 1978, 1982, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2008, 2014, 2019
- NABF Regional Champs/World Series
- 29 Appearances
- 1973, 1974, 1976-1979, 1981-1984, 1989, 1989, 1991, 1993-1999, 2003, 2006-2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019
About the NABF
The National Amateur Baseball Federation (NABF) was established at an organizational meeting in Louisville, Kentucky, in 1914, and is the oldest continually operated national baseball organization in the country.
The NABF is a nonprofit organization run by a number of Officers and Directors from all parts of the United States. These volunteers help keep the organization running smoothly, as regional and national championship tournaments are held coast to coast.
The NABF hosts the unlimited age Major Division World Series in Battle Creek, Michigan and the 22U Division in Youngstown, OH.
NABF National Tournaments
Major Division (23+):
Regional: July 29-Aug 1 – Midland, MI
World Series: Aug 5-8 – Battle Creek, MI